Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge- Black, Green & Pink



My Pink Stamper posted a challenge on her site and this is my take on the black, green & pink. I wanted to show movement with the flowers, grass and bumble bee, like a warm breezy day :) Her challenge is open to anyone, so if you like doing this kind of stuff, run over to her site. The link is posted on the side under "Fun sites I like to visit". Have a great day!

Some items used on this card:
Stickles
My Pink Stamper Stamp
Martha Stewart Grass Punch
Paisley Cricut Cartridge

6 comments:

Nisson Family said...

I love this card! The pink is so subtle, so dainty, so pretty. Thanks so much for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

Pam

Robyn said...

I love it!!! You did fabulous!!

My Creative Time said...

Wow, I love your card!!!
Thanks for joining us @ MPS!
hugs,
Emma:)

Laura Lee said...

Your blog is so serene,. Great card.. i love both...

Jo said...

Oh, this is awesome ... just a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us for the MPS challenge.

Jo xx

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you everyone for the wonderful compliments. It was a fun card to do with the color challenge. Thank you Laura Lee, I tried to make it calming, I love that style :) Now if I could figure out how to put Enya on I could help everyone to get some sleep lol.