Monday, April 19, 2010

"Robotz"


Okay, so I am a slacker, sorry! The sun and weeding took over me yesterday and I didn't get the post up :( So the first post I am going to show you is going to be on the Robotz cartridge. I did a side by side pic to show how many pieces there were and then a pic of the finished robot. Have you ever took something apart and then you were not quite sure where those last little pieces went? I had that problem for a moment on this one. The pic of the robot in the book was so light for the little pieces that I almost didn't even notice them, but I figured it out. Very cute cartridge, if you cut all the pieces out it will take some time to put it together but I think the end product turns out nice. My biggest dilemma was trying to figure out what colors to use for the different layers to get the end product to work. The more you do the better it will look because you will get use to those layers. I will post the design I use this robot in later today along with another cartridge. Have a good afternoon :)

Items used:
Cricut
Cricut Robotz Cartridge; Robot on pg. 59

0 comments: