Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bird Challenge

Happy Happy Birthday to my Niece!! Her favorite colors if you can guess, pink, purple and orange :) I made this card for her today for her birthday and made the theme to go with the My Pink Stamper challenge. For those that don't follow her she is very informative on projects and just fun to watch :) She has a link on the sidebar of my blog if you want to check her out!

Recipe:
Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
Martha Stewart Punch
Orange, Purple and Pink Stickles
irock tool with purple gems
Glossy Accents

8 comments:

Chris Wooten said...

Hello
I love visiting other blogs for inspiration. I can see I will need to stop back often.
Please stop over and say hi and follow my blog. I do monthly giveaways.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

hugs

Ulysses' mama said...

So cute and original! Love how you used all of your niece's favorite colors that probably would have been a huge challenge for the rest of us. It came together so cute!

girlia said...

this is soooo precious. I love those music notes.

ScrappyScavenger said...

I followed you from My Pink Stampers Challenge, I love your card so much, I decided to follow your blog! www.ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

Great job on the card. Love stretch your imagination cartridge. I don't own it but borrowed if from a friend.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Baylee loves this card she carried it around all day trying to whisle like a birdie she said xoxoxo you are the best and so thoughtful I love you !!!! Love Tam

Anonymous said...

I am not anonymous I am the mom of the niece!! xoxoxoxox I just don't know to do this lol!!

Dilsaver Designs said...

As you can see from anonymous,lol, she loved the card. I am so happy she like it!! Thank you for the kind comments. The color combo kinda stumped me when she first told me her favorite colors. Think outside the box :) Thank you again!