Friday, September 24, 2010

Card and Envelope





This is a welcome baby card I made tonight for a baby shower with matching envelope front and back. Thank you Karlee Krafts for the challenge, her link is on My Pink Stampers page for those interested :) It is super easy to make the envelope template with the Martha Stewart Score Board and what a nice way to match it perfectly to your card. I hope you enjoy!

Recipe:
Martha Stewart Score Board
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
DCWV Stack 6
DCWV Once Upon a Time
My Pink Stamper Stamp set


4 comments:

Chris Wooten said...

you did great job.

stop on over and visit my blog and projects too. follow me and comment. i do monthly giveaways without warning so the more you post the better you have. you never know, there may just be a surprise giveaway in the near future.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

girlia said...

I love it. Very pretty

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

this is so pretty! I wonder if you've heard about Papercraft Star yet? We'd love to have you join us by entering some of your fabulous projects in our challenges! There is also time to enter the 25 dollar gift certificate drawing! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you all for the comments, it was fun being girly to make this card :)