Monday, December 20, 2010

5 days til Christmas



o today was tough, it seems my brain hit a wall and didn't want to work :( So take comfort in the things around you, right?!? Well what was around me was my craft stuff, not working!! Then I looked at my new cozy PJ bottoms and slippers that I received last night from my most caring sister and brother-in-law, who knows I am ALWAYS freezing. I have chosen to call this post "Ode to the PJ's". It's amazing what a wonderfully cozy pair of pj's will do, lol! Here is a picture of my pj bottoms and warm new slippers, don't mind the mess :) and if you think I am crazy, I probably am, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do :)


And, here is the card to go along with them. I used heat embossing to achieve the snowflake look and Tim Holtz distressing ink for the purple. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

girlia said...

I know what you mean about a good pair PJs I love mine as well. You did a wonderful job on the card and matching envelope

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thanks girlia :)