Monday, January 3, 2011

MPS Design Team Challenge

My Pink Stamper is having her Design Team Challenge, so fun. You need to do a card specifically for this challenge in her favorite colors; pink, green, brown and one other optional color of your choice. Even if you're not interested in the challenge and received a Cricut for Christmas or are still learning how to use it she has a video for every button or feature on the Cricut to help you learn. I watched ALL (smiling) of them when I first got it because it can be kind of overwhelming and she helps you through that. So head over there and join her challenge or visit her site for lots of fun and informative things, blinkie on the side or http://www.mypinkstamper.com/. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Recipe:
White, brown & brown bag cardstock (brown bag for card, white background that was distressed and brown for flower and saying)
Bazzill Basics Paper- In the pink (for background and hummingbird)
Cricut Pagoda for hummingbird and Storybook for flower
M.S. Punch around the page- Wild flowers (for pink background)
Stamp-n Stuff embossing powder- Psychadelic Transparent (for brown flower behind hummingbird)
Enamel Accents- Black (hummingbird eye)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks- Walnut stain, Worn lipstick and Peeled paint (white cardstock, now the distress background on top of pink background)
Stickles- Diamond (hummingbird wings and tail)
Marvy Oval Scallop Punch (in brown cardstock)
Celebrate It- Ribbon
irock tool and green gem (above saying)
K & Company stamp set (thinking of you)
ATG gun for adhesive

10 comments:

LilGreenBug said...

Wow!! What a beautiful card!!! Good luck with the design team challenge!!

Hugs!

girlia said...

OMG!!!This is seriously amazing. Good Luck to you with the DT challenge

cricutalltime said...

really cute card.love the border and the sparkley humming bird.good luck with the mps team.

Staying Crafty said...

Wow! This turned out really gorgeous!

Mary Mills said...

You are truely an artist Lucianna and the world is your canvas.

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I love how this card turned out and it was really fun to do. I wish all of you that are doing this for the challenge the BEST of luck!! I those that are not thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog :)

Jill said...

This is a really beautiful card, good luck!!

Jade said...

This is really gorgeous, I wish it was for me :) TFS.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So pretty!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! this remeinds me that they should make cricut carts that can do what those ms around the page punches can do! TFS!

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by