Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Nyaira!!


Today is my daughter's 8th birthday and she wants a dog themed party. Hmm I wonder if she is trying to tell us something ;) I used the wonderful digi's from Tiddly Inks, http://www.tiddlyinks.com/. They fit perfectly with her theme and they are really adorable! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Tiddly Inks digi's
Prismacolor pencils
Martha Stewart Grass Punch
Bazzill Cardstock
Glossy Accents
Enamel Accents
Mark Richards crystal stickers
Photoshop for saying

4 comments:

Adrian said...

2 cute!!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Sooo cute! I love the floating dog! :o)

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Jill said...

so cute i bet that daughter Nyaira is crafty i bet she is but love your work keep being creative

jgrasen at yahoo dot com