Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day and Blog Hop Winner

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I made a card today to follow the Mojo Monday week #178 http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ and the colors red, pink and white for the Sentimental Sundays challenge # 42 http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com/ I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

P.S. scroll down to bottom for blog hop winner and recipe ;)


Okay so here we go...... The winner is #39 "A Scrap Above", please email me your mailing information and I will get the prize out to you. Thank you all for joining in on the blog hop and leaving all the wonderful comments!! I am trying to get a video ready for everyone to watch for the umbrella and cart. Just don't judge me, I am a video newbie and I do not enjoy hearing my own voice, lol. I will try to get my brain wrapped around it all as soon as possible, so be on the look out in the next few days. A template will be provided also!!
39. A Scrap Above said...

OK, now this is YUMMY looking, I love this little cart, I would love to know how you made it..beautiful card too.
I am a new follower of your blog
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove(at)col(dot)com

8 comments:

Jill said...

awesome it is so cute i see that you embossed love your work.



jgrasen at yahoo dot com

Adrian said...

Just beautiful, where did you get the stamps from!!!! Awesome:)

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card.

Dilsaver Designs said...

Adrian, the sentiment I got out of the $1 bin at Michaels (the clear acrylic stamps). The frame I got at Craft Wharehouse and is a wood block stamp by Great Impressions in Centralia, WA http://www.greatimpressionsstamps.com/

Runnergirl Creations said...

Pretty card! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

cricutalltime said...

so cute.love the colors and the stamp.tfs

Nadia's World said...

Beautiful!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

I Love the creative layout of your card, and the different shaped layers - very effective and so beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays ~ Hugs, Sylvia x