Saturday, February 5, 2011

I still love you


It is time for M.A.G. challenge by the page #13 http://magchallengebythepage.blogspot.com/. The challenge was to use your Tinkerbell cartridge, pg. 51. So I used the outfit button, which is the layer you see above, and for some reason saw crabs, lol. Remember it never hurts to think outside the box :) I also used the shift, flesh/hair button and enlarged it and got the hearts. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)


Recipe:
Cricut Tinkerbell cartridge
Googly eyes
Recollections heart bling
Stickles
Sandpaper
white, red and orange cardstock
Tim Holtz distress ink
Photoshop for saying
pop dots
ATG gun

9 comments:

Adrian said...

OMG! U are so awesome! Just WOW:) Thanks for joining MAG Challenge this week!!!

Kiehn said...

This is such a cool card...such a great way to make the crabs...


~Tina~

girlia said...

Okay Lucianna you really take thinking out the box to a new level. I love it. Awesome, Awesome job with MAG's Challenge this week thanks for joining in.

Melissa said...

OK, I seen your crab card, thought it was really cute, then I went looking for the Mag challenge, when I read your write up, I had to go and take a second look...lol I agree with girlia, you have taken this to a new level!! You ROCKED this card!!!! Thanks so much for joining M.A.G. challenge!

Cathryn said...

Awesome, so creative!!! Cathryn67 <3

Team Shane said...

Great crabs! So creative! Mary Jo

Nicole said...

Now that's creative!! Awesome Awesome job!!

Nadia's World said...

I LOVE THIS!! Awesome job...way to think outside the box!

Nicole T.

Amy said...

Gloria over at Girlia's Cards told me I just HAD to come and see your crabs... Boy, am I glad she did!!! This is FANTASTIC!! I really admire people who can see a shape and transform it into something really spectacular -- Great, great, GREAT job!! :) I'm gonna be following you from now on!! Have to see what else ya come up with!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com