Monday, February 14, 2011

CTO Challenge #2



It is time to "Celebrate the Occasion" again. This weeks challenge at CTO is to create a “Masculine” birthday card, layout or whatever other project your heart desires!! I chose to do something a little different and fun. I found this diamond fold card on the web, http://www.making-birthday-cards.com/diamond-fold-card.html and thought it was such a great use for the masculine card. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Don't forget to hop over and join the challenge and see what the other DT has created and there is still time to get in for the next DT call, ends tonight so hurry!!


Recipe:
$1 bill, lol FYI you can do more if you are feeling generous ;)
Steel, green and gray cardstock
Photoshop for sentiment
Paperhouse productions sticker


12 comments:

Adrian said...

This is so awesome!

Rhonda Emery said...

I love how you made the dollar into a shirt. very creative and a great card for a man

Melissa said...

Oh wow, I love this, I have never made anything like this, but was gonna do one similar this week, you did a fabulous job with this, YOU ROCK IT!

Nadia's World said...

This is so cool! This is an awesome male bday card! Love the shirt...

Nicole T.

Amber said...

Wow! I love the folded shirt! That is so creative! TFS!

Nicole said...

Oh, I love the diamond fold card. Perfect for a masculine card! Great job!

Laverne said...

I am loving your project! You are so talented...I would have never thought to make the shirt out of money...lol! Awesome Job!

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

Waoooo what a super ... super cute card... love it..

Ivette

girlia said...

What a very nice card

VICTORIA said...

What a great card. I need to start making more masculine cards. I always make the girlie ones. :) TFS Victoria

GiGi said...

This is such a cool card! I love the dollar shirt!

Dilsaver Designs said...

I thought it would be a funny card to give someone, it was a fun fold and design. Thanks for all you wonderful comments!