Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Am I late?

This card was made for Meljen's Designs Challenge #48- U R a animal. I used Meljen's "Bubble Bath Bunny" and "Happy Easter" to make the easel card. I know it's early for Easter, but I thought it would be so fun and cute to use this image for that. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

P.S. if you are here for "Celebrate the Occasion" Challenge # 4, please see post underneath. Don't forget to hop over an join the challenge :)

Recipe:
Meljen's Designs digi's
Bazzill Cardstock
Glossy Accents
Enamel Accents
Liquid Pearls
Stickles
Martha Stewart Scoreboard
G studio chalk ink
Prismacolor pencils
Staedtler markers
Photoshop
ATG gun
Pop dots

5 comments:

cricutalltime said...

such a cute card.love the saying.really cute easel card love the image.you do an awsome job coloring those stamps.tfs and good luck

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute, love the colors!

Anita said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining in the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week.

girlia said...

Awesome job

Marlena Peduzzi said...

So cute, I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!