Sunday, March 13, 2011

Award :)

Tina's Card Creations gave me an award, I am so awful that I am just now getting this up. She is so sweet to think of me and has a wonderful blog to take a look at!!


This awards come with a few rules. It created for bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but still put a lot of love and heart into their work. I have to pass along this award to 3-5 other bloggers who I feel deserve this award, which is everyone, lol, but I have to choose only 3-5. I love you all!! Here are the rules of The Liebster Blog Award. It is given to bring light to new blogs and it's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:

1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award and reveal your 3-5 blog picks

2-Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog

3-Copy and paste the blog award on your blog

4-Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those you awarded

5-Have fun!


Here are a few blogs I have picked for the award, in no particular order at all because they are all wonderful ;)

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your award!

Yvonne said...

Thank you so much for my award! :)

Laura said...

Hi, thank you for the award it was so kind of you, I have had a look at your blog and your cards are all really lovely, happy cards. x

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Congratulations on you award!!
Hugs

Dawn said...

Thanks so much for my award and congrats on yours. Your projects are adorable!
http://deegeescraps.blogspot.com/

JustYolie said...

Congrats on your award, I'm your newest follower! :)