Sunday, March 27, 2011

A dream....

This card is for the Tiddly Inks Challenge # 43- Picture Me. For this challenge you needed to make shaped card (no square or rectangle) and no cricut. Also you needed to use the picture below for inspiration. I used style #2 for the card, cut out two matching dies, score and adhere. I used Tiddly Inks "Princess Fiona" digi and popped up her skirt, some tissue paper and vellum for the flower puffs and put it all together. I hope you can hop over to Tiddly Inks and join, they have wonderful digi's and challenges to boot! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful evening :)


Recipe:
Tiddly Inks digi- Princess Fiona
Neenah paper
Vellum
Tissue Paper
Basic Grey stamp
Darice Gems
Stickles
Prismacolor Pencils
Staedlter Pens
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Acrylic Paint Dabber
Colorbox ink
M.S. Large Flower punch
Fiskars flower punch
Photoshop
ATG gun
Elmers Craft Bond

10 comments:

girlia said...

Beautiful, good luck with the challenge

Esther said...

Gorgeous, love it!

Esther said...

Stop by my blog, I left you an award!

the cricutologist said...

Gorgeous!!! I'm your newest follower. I found you from Esther's blog because of the blog award we received...congrats!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Fiona's skirt is just dazzling! And I love the beautiful 3-D flowers!!

Gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining us again this week!!

Hugs!

Loopylou. said...

oh that dress looks so absolutely awesome!!! i love your shape too thank you for joining the tiddly inkers again this week hugs Lou xx

mforquer said...

Oh this is AWESOME - love the skirt but my favorite is how you picked an awesome image. The expression on the Tiddly is the same as the photo!!! I love it - the colors and dress are super amazing! thanks for joining us again this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! So super special! love it!

Tracy Jedi said...

Wow! Love that dress and your card definitely resembles the photo! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

femke said...

this is adorable!!! love that sparkly dress. thank you for joining tiddly inks this week.

greetings femke