Monday, March 28, 2011

Everybody needs....

This card is for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge # 94. You need to use the sketch and something with bunnies. Meljen's Designs is the sponsor this week so I am using one of her bunny digi's. It is hard to read unless you click on it but I used Photoshop to print out the saying "Everybody needs a friend who's all ears!" I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful evening :)


Recipe:
Meljen's Designs Digi- Sew Country Bunny
Digi Sparkle Digi- Circle frame
Cosmo Cricket paper
Bazzill Cardstock
Bo Bunny paper
DCWV paper
Staedtler pens
Prismacolor pencils
Inkadinkado stamp
Photoshop
Stickles
Versamark
UTEE
$1 flower brads
Celebrate It ribbon
Pop dots
ATG gun

8 comments:

mulberry station said...

Don't you just love this sweet image. I had so much fun creating with it. I really love your color combo and papers. And, your sentiment is soo sweet.
Thanks so much for joining us.
Nancy SSW

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Love the great colors on this!

Esther said...

The bunny sure is adorable, love your card!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Such a super cute sentiment! Love the ear reference :) A real adorable card, I just love the colors. Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your papers are so lovely with this sweet bunny image! I love your circle scalloped sentiment...so perfect with your image! Certainly a true statement that we all need a good friend who is all ears!
Judi SSW DT

Kathie said...

I just love your card, I had so much fun creating my baby cards with this image and as I said on my blog this image could be used for any type of card didn't have to be a babies card and here you've showen that. Love your design papers great colours. Thanks so much for sharing your card this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team
xox

girlia said...

Love the card, the colors and the funny, but true sentiment.

Sharon Basel said...

Beautiful card Lucianna. I love the pretty colors - so warm and rich. Great take on the sketch this week. Thanks for joining us again at Sweet sketch Wednesday!
Sharon :}