Tuesday, March 22, 2011

M.A.G. Blog Hop winner

Firstly I want to thank everyone who stopped by and chose to follow my blog, I appreciate all of you and your wonderful comments that you leave me. There wouldn't be a blog without you :) Okay so on with the winner, the blog hop winner picked through random.org is #30 Esther, she said:
30. Esther said...

I love, love, love it!
All of the gals in this hop did a wonderful job!
Very Fun!

http://www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com


Please send me your mailing information and I will get your goodies out to you!!


I wish I could send all of you something for being such wonderful followers and commenter's, maybe someday :)

4 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Congrats Esther!

Esther said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'm so excited!

Jill said...

congrats you deserved it hope you enjoy it!



jgrasen@yahoo.com

JustYolie said...

Congrats to the winner!