Monday, March 14, 2011

M.A.G. Challenge- From the Kitchen




It is M.A.G. challenge time- Challenge # 17, "From the Kitchen" pg. 60. Wow, this was a toughy, but I was determined to figure something out!! The best I could do was an owl because I didn't want to do more flowers. I only used the glass (mrtini-s) and the oval (ovals shadow). I used the glass a lot, for the eyes, the nose and the ears! I hope you are able to hop over and try for yourself because this is truly a fun challenge. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
Doodlebug Designs cardstock
Cricut Cartridge- From the Kitchen pg. 60 only
Stickles
Photoshop for saying
Pop dots
ATG gun








14 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

you did think hard on this. way to think outside the box. great job.

Amy said...

This is very creative (as usual)... :)

I really like the pattern that you made for the eyes -- I could totally see using that in many other ways!! TFS!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So unique! Great take on the challenge!

Staying Crafty said...

Very cool! I love seeing something so totally original :)

Adrian said...

OMG! Once again u did an awesome job! Thanks for joining MAG Challenge!

cricutalltime said...

this is so cute.love the way your flowers turned out with the martini glass so creative all the time.

DIANA L. said...

SUPER NICE JOB-Owl think I like this one a lot-

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

OMG! You are such an amazing talent! Love it. Love that you always think outside the box

jen said...

WOW this is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing.
hugs,jen

Nicole said...

Love your creativity!!

Melissa said...

Your creativity is out of this world, you go girl!! Great job with the challenge. Thanks so much for joining M.A.G. Challenge!

DIANA L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DIANA L. said...

Hi Lucianna,
I have an award waiting for you over on my blog Come get:-)
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

kim dawson said...

super cute lucianna.