Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring

My Pink Stamper is having her monthly blog hop and for this one you need to make something "Spring". I chose these bright colors and this stamped image to represent warmer times are coming!!! Hop on over an join the fun blog hop, there are a lot of wonderful projects.

I am also entering this into the Wee Memories challenge #47 Spring is here- Green is here. They have a beautiful picture for the Scrappy Saturday challenge. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day and don't forget to "Spring" forward on your clocks tonight :)

Recipe:
My Pink Stamper stamps (sentiment)
Hero Arts Stamp (girl)
KI Memories paper
Nestabilities (scallop circle)
Copic Markers
Liquid Pearls
Enamel Accents
Versafine ink
Staedtler markers
Silk ribbon
$1 bin felt flowers
MOJO monday sketch
ATG gun
Pop dots

20 comments:

girlia said...

You did an awesome job

Adrian said...

This is so pretty!

Leslie said...

Adorable. She is so cute. I want some stamps!

DIANA L. said...

Cute card, she is adorable. TFS
www.dianamlarson.com

cricutalltime said...

so cute.love the image you always make it so cute with your coloring.love the colors.tfs

Jalisa said...

This is really cute!

http://patchesofpink.com

Christy said...

Very springy. I haven't tried the Copics yet, but I've signed up for a class next week. I love the way yours looks, so I'm excited to learn how to use these. TFS! Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog and posting encouraging comments regarding my son.

Christy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so sweet! Great papers and love the card design!

jen said...

Oh I have to go buy this Hero Arts girl..love it. Great job on your coloring too. Super cute card.
hugs,jen

Emily said...

Very cute! The little girl is adorable!

Glenda said...

Your card is so adorable. The colors you chose speak spring too.

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

Just beautiful!! -Paper Panther CTO DT
purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

Frank Paliconi said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

so cute love the colors its so awesome!


jgrasen at yahoo dot com

Tisha said...

This is adorable! I love the colors. It's so pretty! I became a follower and hope u can become one of mine.

TFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Meaghan said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love your work wit the copics ... I haven't been brave enough to try them yet! TFS, I'm your newest follower!

Meg @ craftingwithmeg.blogspot.com

CraftyShell said...

I love your card that is so cute! And I think all of us have the same thought we cant wait for spring. By the way thanks for the sweet comment.

Nicole said...

Great card!!

CinnamonSally said...

This is such a cute card , thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this wee.

JustYolie said...

What a cute Spring card, the image is adorable!!