Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Surprise



I made this for the M.A.G. Challenge by the page # 19- Create a Critter, pg. 50. It is amazing the different things you do from one page on a cartridge. Below I put the picture up of the layers that I used for this card. Lots and lots of embellishments to make a mouth watering ice cream cup. This challenge lets you see what other people created and came up with for just that one page. So much fun, hop on over and see what you can come up with!!


Recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
DCWV paper
Cricut Create a Critter- pg. 50 only
Sizzix tag die cut
Inkadinkado stamp
Versamark
Liquid Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Glossy Accents
Beads
Marvy Paper crimper
corner punch
Queen & Co. Pearls
ATG gun
Pop dots

16 comments:

kimberly dawson said...

lucianna this is amazing love it I hope this card wins love alway's kimberly.

Staying Crafty said...

Very clever!!! Great work :)

Kiehn said...

oh i love this ,its so cute

Tina

Cindy said...

Super job on your card!great idea,I love the way it turned out!!!

Jovan said...

WOW...I would have never thought of something like that! That is just AWESOME!

Jill said...

nice looks tasty keep up the good work



jgrasen@yahoo.com

girlia said...

Lucianna you are amazing. The things you see when we introduce a page is amazing. I love it. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us at MAG

cricutalltime said...

you are always surprising me with those challenges.love it.it looks very yummy.

Esther said...

How clever, I am inspired!

Melissa said...

I was hoping that you had this cartridge cause I wanted to see what you would come up with and yet again, you have amazed me!!! Provo Craft needs to add this cup cake to a cartridge!! YOU ROCKED IT!

Thanks so much for joining Mag Challenge

Adrian said...

OMG! U did it again! I love seeing what u come up with, Thanks for playing with MAG!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So Yummy! Great way to think outside the box! Very unique!

VICTORIA said...

Wow who would have thought a dish of ice cream from a volcano Great Job Victoria :)

myapyapooh said...

This was very cool, I loved that you came up with some thing creative and different using this design.

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

This is so creative. Grat going!
Blessings!

Angela said...

Wow, how do you do it. Awesome job!!