Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank you with a tag- CTO #6




Hello everyone and a special hello to all the new followers!! It's time for challenge # 6 at "Celebrate the Occasion". For this challenge you need to make some kind of a "Thank you" project or card with a tag. For mine I chose a card, what a surprise huh ;) I hope you are able to hop on over to see what all the DT have created and join the challenge, I would love to see all of your creations!! Also a congratulations to Cheryl for winning challenge # 5!! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Neenah cardstock
DCWV cardstock
Paper Shapers oval punch
Stickles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Stampendous stamp (inside)
Photoshop
Office Max tag
Michaels Ribbon (unsure of brand, sorry)
ATG gun

16 comments:

girlia said...

Amazing Job as always. I just love visiting your blog you never disappoint.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the cool design!

Lisa said...

This is a very elegant card! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

You card is wonderful. Kristen

Nicole said...

So Elegant!! Love it!

CraftyJAR said...

I love B&W this is really beautiful and love the sentiment!
Judy

Maquel said...

So pretty and elegant! I love the paper!!

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

Gorgeous card, I love how elegant it is with the black & white color scheme. Awesome job!

- Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Love the color choice. Really makes the card pop!

Amber said...

This is truly stunning! I love the blk/wht and the way you used the tag is so creative! Very nice job on the challenge! Thanks for the great idea!

DIANA L. said...

How Elegant, I just love black and white it is so formal and clean looking. Your card has all the elements of great design Great job team mate.

http:www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

VICTORIA said...

Great card and tag I love that idea. Good job on it and thanks for stopping by. Victoria :)

Jill said...

love it keep it up TFS!




jgraen at yahoo dot com

Linda said...

This card is GORGEOUS!! Great job!! :)
Linda :)
www.fancyframework.com

JustYolie said...

So elegant and oh so clever!!! Awesome!

Dilsaver Designs said...

I love how this one turned out, I am a huge fan of B& W. I am so glad that everyone enjoyed it :)