Thursday, April 7, 2011

Best Wishes

This card was made for the Tiffany Doodles- Turquoise color challenge. I used cake 3 from Tiffany Doodles digi's and made a wedding card. I think turquoise is my favorite color, I sure use it alot, so of course I loved this challenge ;) So hop over and join the color challenge and see what you can come up with! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)



Recipe:
Tiffany Doodles digi- "Cake 3" from package set
Neenah cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Liquid Pearls
Prismacolor pencils
Zig pens
corner punch
Darice gem
Martha Stewart punch
Photoshop
ATG gun

12 comments:

Cathryn said...

Beautiful cake, the butterflies and embossing are the perfect touches!!! Thanks for sharing, Cathryn67 :)

Sheena said...

So pretty...love that cake!!

Kiehn said...

I love the colors...very pretty

Tina

Tiffany said...

Pretty! Love the butterfly's!! Just lovely!!

Esther said...

The cake is so pretty, love the embossing!

girlia said...

This is so Beautiful. love the butterflies on this cake

Willemien's Blog said...

Love how you embossed the cake pieces.. great card and thanks for participating!

Yvonne said...

I love what you did on this card! The cake is amazing and I love the colors!

jgrasen said...

love it itloooks like a real cake so yummy that i want a peice.


jgrasen@yahoo.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This turned out fab!

Staying Crafty said...

You made this absolutely stunning with that embossing and those butterflies.

Cammy said...

Love the embossed cake layers and the little butterflies! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tiffany Doodles!