Friday, April 15, 2011

Get "Ogre" it


Everyone has to get "Ogre" something or another at sometime, might as well be with a smile :) I made this "hybrid" card for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge- Get distressed #11, you need to use one of there digi's and some distressing. I also use the sketch from Critter Sketch Challenge #60. Both have a great challenge going on, hop over and join them. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)


Recipe:
Hambo Hoedown- "Ogre" digi
Wausau cardstock
g c d studio paper
Staedtler pens
Stickles
Prismacolor pencils
Tim Holtz Distressing tool
Tim Holtz Distress ink
Photoshop
ATG gun
Pop dots


14 comments:

Georgiana said...

Love it!

Judy Rozema said...

Ooh! What a neat card!! Love the inside as much as the outside! Thanks for dancing in the Hoedown!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a great card and I love the sentiment ! lol! Thanks for playing with us at Critter Sketch this week!
Hugs,
Georgia

Esther said...

Oh my gosh Lucianna, you did an over the top, super job on this card!
I Love, love, love it!
Inside and out!!!!

I got your other package today and thank you so much!!
It was really very sweet and unnecessary for you to throw the extra's in, but I will have fun using them!

Kiehn said...

ha ha this made me laugh...sooo cute

Tina

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun card!

Trish and Treasure said...

I love how you've done this card!

Yolanda said...

Completely cute!

Colleen said...

Too funny and I love the window! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

Lisa R. said...

What a cool creative card.

Silli said...

Fabulous, love what you did with the ogre... FUN! Thanks for joining us at Hambo Stamps!

CraftyJAR said...

What a wonderful card. I love the sentiment and the added detail of the spider web it just genius!
Judy

marsha said...

Well, I have to say this is just a cutie! Great sentiment and love your design. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge, hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
CSCB-DT

Monica Hunter said...

I had to laugh when I saw the thumbnail of the ogre peeking through the window! Great job with the Hoedown challenge -- and like everyone else, I love the inside of the card as much as the outside! Thanks for playing along with us! :)