Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday w/ flower- CTO #8

I hope everyone is ready to "Celebrate the Occasion" with challenge # 8- Anything Birthday (must have a flower). You can do any kind of project, card or LO as long as it follows the challenge criteria. So get ready and hop on over and show us what wonderful creations you can come up with!! Also a big congratulations to Esther for winning last weeks challenge!!



For my card, I made it simple. I finally got up the courage to use one of my pins on my card and a flower, can you believe it. I don't have too many with flowers and I haven't used a pin on a card yet. Thank you Carrie at abusybee for the inspiration, she always comes up with some adorable cards with her pins. I finally gave in and reached deep into my feminine side, lol, I think it turned out :) I hope you enjoy and as always if you have ANY questions please ask and I will try and reply right away. Have a great day, or night if you are anywhere other than the east coast or when you are reading this :)



Recipe:
Neenah cardstock
DCWV paper
Liquid Pearls
Glossy Accents
Recollections flower
details & accessories ribbon
Martha Stewart Stamp
Colorbox ink
ek success punch
various pin materials
ATG gun

18 comments:

Esther said...

The colors are gorgeous!
Love the turquoise flower with your adorable pin!

girlia said...

Stunning! I love the pin and the center of the flower.

Mary said...

That pin is a great addition, wtg on stepping out of your comfort zone. Your card is beautiful!!

Kira said...

Love this card! It's absolutely gorgeous! :)

Kristen said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the colors you used.

Dina said...

just stunning! I absolutley Love the flower! Hugs Dina

Nicole said...

Beautiful!! Love the pin and the flower!

Jill said...

LOVE it, you are amazing keep up the good work



jgrasen@yahoo.com

GiGi said...

This card is just beautiful! I love the colors and the pin & flower is awesome!

Amber said...

This is a fabulous Birthday card! The pin is a really beautiful touch and I love the colors!

CraftyJAR said...

This is a beautiful card! I love that flower and all the details. Just beautiful!
Judy

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the paper and the beautiful flower you used. Great job!

♥ Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Very elegant and love the pin!

Maquel said...

oh, AWESOME!! I just love those colors!! And your pin is fantastic!! Great inspiration!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

You totally rocked this card! The pin just adds the perfect touch! LOVE IT! Great colors too!

DIANA L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous I love your flower great job on the challenge teammate.
I just love my team!!!!!!
I have a giveaway over at my blog
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I adore the colors you used for this card!! Your pin is a perfect addition, and the flower is GORGEOUS!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at CTO this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Lisa said...

This is just so beautiful!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com