Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello friend

As you all know from the previous post CTO has a new weekly challenge out today challenge # 9 with DT 1 and they have come up with some wonderful projects. For those that do not know what the challenge is this week you need to make a Easter or Spring (must use a punch) project or card. I chose a Spring card and I used the Cricut (did you have to take a second look) I know I used the Cricut :)

I used the sketch from Card Patterns sketch 110 to create this card. I also used the criteria for Creative Cutter DT Thursday: Hippity Hop. Both have wonderful challenges and I hope you are able to stop by and join them. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and I will see you back here tomorrow :)


Recipe:
Cricut Kate's ABCs, Holiday Cakes and Mother's Day Bouquet (Bees, flower backdrop and Flower center)
Bazzill Cardstock
My Mind's Eye cardstock
Martha Stewart punch
Martha Stewart glitter
Enamel Accents
Stickles
Tim Holtz distress inks
Cuttlebug embossing folder
G studio stamp
Versafine ink

20 comments:

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card!! Love the bees!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Adrian said...

Very pretty!

girlia said...

Awesome job!

Melissa said...

Very cute!

DIANA L. said...

Nice job love the colors.
That is a nice sketch
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Esther said...

I love your little bees!!!

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I love those bees and that cool punched border!

Kiehn said...

i love the bees this card is so cute

Tina

whoistracy said...

So cute! I just adore those little bees. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card!!
I am a new follower of yours, would love if you stop by my blog and follow to:)Can't wait to see all your creations:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

Pretty card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Love the design on this! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

Linda said...

Soo cute!! I love how the oranges just POP!! Great job!! Thanks for joining us this week!! :)
Linda :)

Amber said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and those bees are so cute! Very nice spring card!

Maquel said...

Beautiful card! I love those bees! They are adorable!! Thanks for joining us at CTO!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

Pretty card, cute bees.
Judy

Nadia's World said...

This card is super adorable! Beautiful Job!!

TFS!

Nicole T.

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

This is so cute.. love the bees....


Ivette-DT

Lisa said...

This is just sooooo cute! Fantastic job!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Oh wow, I love this card!! :) Thanks for supporting the CTO DT#1 with your submission this week!! It's always great to see your talent and creativity!! :)

I can't wait to see your project for this week's challenge!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com