Friday, April 1, 2011

Hope you...



I made this card a few challenges:Sentimental Sundays Challenge #48- Cute and Cuddly, there sponsor is Heart Song Designs and that is where I got the digi for this card. I used My Creative Time sketch- Throwback Thursday challenge, Cricut-less challenge. Lastly I used the color combo from Scrapmaster's Paradise- Color Combo #93. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)




Recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Celebrate It ribbon
Stickles
Prismacolor pencils
Staedtler pens
Photoshop
Pop dots
ATG gun

11 comments:

girlia said...

Awesome no other way to say it

Esther said...

Beautiful! I love the way you have the wing and some of the leaves 3D.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super! Fits the challenge perfect!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful colour combination and a very cute image. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. Sylvia x

Cindy said...

Gorgeous card! The bird is so cute!! Love the embossing!!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Love this crad! Thanks so much for playing at SPCC!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

That's a great "perk up card"

Cathryn said...

Just beautiful. The colors are great together! Cathryn67 :)

Lisa M. said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with Sentimental Sundays!

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful card Lucianna. Great job on it TFS. Victoria :)

My Creative Time said...

WOW, your card is GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you for playing along w/us!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
emma;)