Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You and me


I hope everyone is having a happy start of the week so far. Yesterday was my youngest's birthday, he turned 3, so I took the day off ;) I made this card using the digi from Designed to Delight for the Garden Party Challenge. I also used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday- challenge #96 and turned it sideways. If anyone has any questions please ask and I will answer, recipe is below. I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful Tuesday!!


P.S. remember CTO has the weekly challenge up, Something Spring or Easter- with a punch. I will make something later today for this, hop on over and join :)

Recipe:
Designed to Delight Digi
SSW sketch
Hero Arts stamp
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Enamel Accents
Staedtler pens
Prima Flowers
Colorbox ink
Button
Glue dots
Pop Dots
ATG gun

11 comments:

Adrian said...

very pretty!

Genevieve said...

Beautiful card! Hope your son had a lovely birthday, thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Kathie said...

This is one very pretty card I do love your flowers and I do love flowers. Love your colours and design papers great job. I do hope your son had a lovely birthday.
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

mulberry station said...

I am lovin this card. I love all your detail work in coloring your image. It is beautiful. I hope you had a nice day off and that your son had a wonderful Birthday. thanks for sharing your card with us this week.
Nancy SSW

jen said...

Well happy birthday little one...
I love your card...just to stinkin cute! TFS
hugs,jen

Yvonne said...

I have a little boy turning 3 very soon too! Happy Birthday!
The card is amazing!!! I love the colors and the little mice. :)

~Yvonne
OneCreativeMomma

Michelle said...

VERY cute card! Love all the bright colors. And HaPpY BiRtHdAy to your lil guy - he's soooo cute. Thansk for joining us at Designed 2 Delight.

The Stamper's Touch said...

That is one cutie of a birthday boy!!! And so is your card!!!! Absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Esther said...

Beautiful, beautiful coloring on the image!
Very nice card!

Lola said...

So beautiful and bright - love the blue background on the image. Happy 3rd birthday!! And thank you for joining Designed2Delight this week!

Faith S. said...

Awesome card! I love how you colored the background of the image!! Thanks for joining the "Garden Party" at Designed2Delight this week!