Monday, April 18, 2011

Let's Party- CTO #10


Welcome to another Celebrate the Occasion Challenge!!! This week at CTO for challenge #10 you need to make something birthday but follow the sketch. I hope all of you are able to hop over and join so we can see all of your beautiful creations and to take a look at all of the awesome DT projects!! A big congratulations to Kate, last weeks winner. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)


Recipe:
Bazzill Cardstock
DCWV paper
Cricut Create a Critter, Life's a Party, Dinosaur Tracks and George and Basic Shapes cartridges
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Colorbox ink
k i memories stamp
Pop dots
ATG gun

15 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great tree!

Lisa said...

What an adorable card...great take on the sketch!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This card is just AWESOME!!!! I love how the tree is 3D! Very cute!

Esther said...

This is really cool!! I love the leaves on the tree, fantastic!

girlia said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous

Wendy said...

OMG this is adorable. I want that monkey cut!!!

Kate said...

What a fabulous card! The dimension is super!

Amy said...

This is AWESOME!! I really love it!! So creative!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your CTO DT talent this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Staying Crafty said...

This is insanely cute!

Erin Bassett said...

Oh my goodness, that monkey is so cute!

Amber said...

This is too cute! I absolutely love what you did with this sketch! It is a very creative interpretation! The little monkey is so adorable! Great job on the challenge this week!

DIANA L. said...

Super job on the challenge- super cute card
I love the three d effect
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

So wonderful and cuter! Great job on that sketch! TFs Cathryn67 :)

CraftyJAR said...

Cute! I love the effect of the hanging branch. Nice touch.

Mary said...

I love your take on the sketch! Adorable card!