Thursday, April 21, 2011

New love

I made this card using the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch # 96, what a great sketch, I loved it!! There sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique and that is where I got the beautiful bride and groom digi. If you haven't stopped by there challenge blog, it is a must. There DT is probably the nicest, greatest group of ladies you will ever meet. They always make you feel special, no matter how you do and they all always take the time to comment, very refreshing! Anyways I'm gushing, but they are great, see for yourself :)

I am also entering this into the Critter Challenge #61- Punches/and or dies. You need to use 2 or more punches or dies and I used my circle and oval punch for this one. I am excited to be joining the DT for Critters on May 2nd so watch for the very first post. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day everyone and don't forget to hop over and join the challenges :)

Recipe:
SSW sketch #96
Digi Stamp Boutique- bride and groom digi
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah Solar white cardstock
Wasau cardstock
Making Memories paper
Recollections Ribbon and flower
irock gems and tool
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Stickles
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Marvy Circle and Oval punch
Photoshop
ATG gun
Pop dots

19 comments:

girlia said...

This is beyond beautiful. Awesome job

sgc said...

Great job with punches! Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

mulberry station said...

First off, congrats on your new position on the DT for Critters. You are very talented and will be an asset to their Design Team. Your Wedding card is gorgeous. I need a wedding card here in a couple of weeks and you gave me some great inspiration. The pink and black is stunning together. Great job coloring too. Happy Easter to you and your family!!
Nancy SSW-DT

jill grasen said...

your amazing and so are the cards


jgrasen@yahoo.com

Amber said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you put together with this image for those challenges! The colors and embossing are so elegant! Very nice work!

VICTORIA said...

Oh my goodness Lucianna that is a beautiful card. 5 Star.. Victoria :)

DIANA L. said...

This is such a beautiful card

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Lucianna, this is gorgeous! Love the pink and black together!
What a sweet digi image that is!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Nice work on this!

kimberly dawson said...

this pretty lucianna

CraftyJAR said...

Wow! This is beautiful!

Genevieve said...

Stunning wedding card Lucianna! Congrats on your new DT position, well deserved, your work is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Happy Easter
Genevieve SSW-DT

Arlana said...

Oh this is such a gorgous wedding card. I love the wedding image and your colors are just so perfect. Have a sweet Easter Arlana@SSW!!!

The Stamper's Touch said...

What a stunning card!! Love that image! Marvelous colors and papers too! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Jeannie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and such perfect colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Very stunning! I love wedding cards and this one is gorgeous.
Judi SSW DT

Kathie said...

I love your card, this is an awesome Wedding card. I 've looked at this so often and wondered what it would look like now I know. Love your card and colours especially the embossing. Congratulations on your new DT position don't forget to join us for our 100th Sketch. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Happy Easter
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Sharon Basel said...

Lucianna this is stunning! I love these colors together anyway but you've just picked the most perfect textures and papers that make this very elegant too. You just have a magical touch when it comes to creating amazing cards. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

So pretty! I love the image and your papers. These were my wedding colors :) Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)