Friday, April 29, 2011

Sending all my love

I made this card for the Hambo Hoedown challenge # 13, must use flowers and lace. I have flowers in my embossing and a lace edge on my ribbon, that counts right ;) What a fun challenge, you should drop by and see what the DT made using the same image! I also used the sketch from the previous week from A la card monkey. I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Hambo Hoedown digi- Heart basket
A la monkey sketch from previous challenges
Bazzill cardstock
Fiskars heart punch
DCWV paper
Cuttlebug and embossing folder
Darcy gems
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Photoshop
ATG gun
Pop dots

6 comments:

Tina said...

this is so beautiful....i love the image very pretty

Tina

Esther said...

Very cute, love the falling hearts!

girlia said...

Awesome job as always! Especially love that color

Karin said...

I love your color choice for those cute hearts and your embossing is lovely! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

Robin said...

love the colors that you chose to use

Monica Hunter said...

Wow - SO pretty! I love the soft yellow & blue color combo! Great job with this week's Hoedown challenge! :)