Thursday, April 14, 2011

Precious few...


There is a couple of challenges going for the use of twine and so I made a card for that. Wee Memories challenge #51- use some twine, baker's twine etc. on your project. I also used the Mojo Monday sketch #186, it is such a pretty sketch, I love it. I also used the colors from the colourQ challenge #80, really pretty color combo.I hope you can hop on over and join them, they really have some beautiful creations. Don't forget the blog candy below, you have until April 17th to enter for it. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)



Recipe:
Neenah cardstock
Bazill cardstock
Basic Gray paper
Yellow twine
Inkadinkado stamp
Recollections Flower
ek success punch
Nestabilities
Marvy circle punch
Sewing Machine
Glue dots
ATG gun

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the details, colors and butterflies!

jgrasen said...

amazing love your work keep it up



jgrasen@ yahoo.com

girlia said...

Great job

Esther said...

I love that card, it's fantastic!

Wendy said...

WOW, great job combining the challenges. Love the butterflies, and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the butterflies and the wonderful colors!! TFS and I hope you can stop by my blog for a blog hop tomorrow that I'm a part of with lots of great giveaway!! See you then:)
Hugs

Anita S. said...

Love that BG paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week at ColourQ. Hope to see you again soon.