Thursday, April 7, 2011

You smelt my heart

This is for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge week #10- make an easel card w/ a Hambo digi. I used my nestabilities and made it into the easel card. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Hambo Hoedown digi- "Penguin Bunny"
Neenah cardstock
Nestabilities
Martha Stewart punch
We R Memory Keepers stamp
Our Craft Lounge stamp
Liquid Pearls
Colorbox ink
Flocking powder
Scotch Quick Dry
Prismacolor pencils
Zig pens
Stickles
Photoshop
ATG gun
pop dot

12 comments:

Karin said...

How charming! I love the unique shape and the grass is the perfect touch :) Thanks so much for playing with us at the Hoedown!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh goodness, this is so adorable! I love all that grass! Awesome coloring too!! Thanks for sharing it at the Hoedown! We love seeing your creations~

Sheena said...

Cute..I like how you did the grass..so neat!

Esther said...

Cute, cute, cute!

girlia said...

Adorable

Yvonne said...

So Sweet!
I've awarded you a Blog award on my blog today.

~Yvonne
OneCreativeMomma.blogspot.com

jgrasen said...

one word CUTE your amazing keep up the good work



jgrasen@yahoo.com

Robin said...

such a unique shape .. love that card

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Love all the grass!

Monica Hunter said...

So so CUTE! I love the grass & the shape. GREAT job with this Hoedown challenge! Thanks for playing! :)

Staying Crafty said...

EEEEEK! Love, love, love it! First off penguins are my favorite, and then all your fabulous details like the grass and the cool shape of the card really make it special.

Christy said...

FABULOUS use of Nesties! I will have to try this! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!