Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Becoming a mom...


This card was made for the M.A.G. challenge by the page # 24 and I will make it this time, lol. The challenge is to use the "From My Kitchen" Cricut cartridge, pg. 53 only. I used the pretzel and the oval. I glued a bunch of scrap pieces behind to get the colors I wanted for the owls. If you haven't yet tried this challenge you still have until 11:59 est to join in. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Bazzill cardstock
DCWV paper
Cricut Cartridge- From My Kitchen pg. 53 only
Marvy scallop circle punch
Stickles
Enamel Accents
stamp
Zig 2way glue stick
ATG gun
Pop dot


11 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Awesome job on the owl made out of pretzels who would have thought you have such an active imagination. Which is fantastic. Your cards are always great. Victoria :)

girlia said...

OMGOSH!!!How do you do it? I look forward to your creations every week Lucianna. Amazing just Amazing

Adrian said...

OMG!!! Wow u rocked this challenge! Thanks for joining MAG!

Esther said...

OMG, Lucianna you are so darn clever!!!!!
What a great take on the challenge, I love it!!!!!

myapyapooh said...

wow....this is unbelievable, you do amazing things with your cards.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

You really think outside the box! Love these cuties!

Staying Crafty said...

How clever! What a fantastic and innovative card :)

CraftyJAR said...

Oooooh that is really smart! You wouldn't be able to tell that you used pretzel shapes for the owls. Very creative!
Judy

Jovan said...

OMG...This is so darn cute! I would have never been able to see that. How do you do it? I just love how clever you are!

Melissa said...

OMG, how did I miss this??? YOU ROCKED THIS CARD, love it!

jill said...

awesome card.