Monday, May 2, 2011

Congratulations- CTO challenge # 12



It is time for Celebrate the Occasion challenge #12- Graduation. For this I used a petal card template for my graduation cap and I absolutely had to use my new stamps from Emma @ My Creative Time. Every stamp you see on this project is from her "Follow Your Dreams" stamp set, it is a must get, they have the best customer service I have ever dealt with and I am not just saying that!! Super simple card but so so cute. So hop over and join in on the challenge because everyone needs at least one thing on hand that is for a graduation and also you can look at all the wonderful DT projects for some inspiration.

Recipe:
Neenah cardstock
My Creative Time stamps
TPC studio paper
Tim Holtz Distress ink
Hole punch
Martha Stewart baker's twine
Versamark
Embossing powder
charm
Red tape
ATG gun
Pop dots

14 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This card is Absolutely incredible you did a great job. So glad to be your team mate
http:dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Oh My Gosh! What a super fun card for a graduate to receive!
Can be done in any school colors, love how it opens up!!!

Nicole said...

Wow!! That's awesome!

GiGi said...

This card is awesome! I love how it opens and all the encouraging stamped sentiments! Great job!

girlia said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. What else is there to say!

Wendy said...

Awesome job!

Staying Crafty said...

Wow! I really LOVE this!!!!

Mary said...

This is awesome, I've never seen anything like this. I love it!!

Amy said...

FANTASTIC!! :) Very creative!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at CTO this week!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Maquel said...

This is so cool! I love it! thanks for the inspiration this week!

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

What an awesome card! Sneaky how it turns into a gift card holder :) Very cool!

Great to be on the DT with you!
- Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

This is beautiful card. Very creative as your work usually is.
Judy

Amber said...

This is amazing!! I love the creative shape/fold and all the stamping! It is a very inspiring piece!

Lisa said...

Wow!!! What an AWESOME idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com