Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Don't Worry

I made this card for the Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time. You need to use the Cricut cartridge- Doodlecharms or if you don't have that, something older and the color blue. I made all of the items on this card from Doodlecharms, minus the butterflies and the grass, they are a Martha Stewart Punch and cut them out in white cardstock then colored them. The cat, bucket, apples and the little made up paw are all from Doodlecharms. The paw was actually the egg layer to the Easter basket and I just used it for the paw. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
My Creative Time stamp- Turn that frown upside down
Cricut Cartridge- Doodlecharms
Bazzill cardstock
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Enamel Accents
Stickles
Martha Stewart punches
Adirondack ink
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

12 comments:

Tina said...

now how cute is this...wow this is amazing...great kitty image

Tina

Tiffany said...

I love this card! It looks just like my own cat :) TFS

Tiffany
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

jen said...

AWESOME!!!!! Love it!! Thanks for playing in the challenge.
hugs,jen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet!

Emily said...

What an adorable card :) Nice work!

Melissa said...

Adorable!

Esther said...

Super sweet, another great job n the coloring!!

Sherrie K. said...

I love this card, adorable! Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

U Rock!!!

girlia said...

I agree with Adrian U-Rock x 2

Staying Crafty said...

How sweet!

Leanne said...

OMG! My mouth hit the floor just as soon as I seen this!! This is just ADORABLE!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Throwback Thursdays! Hugs, Leanne