Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flower Child

This card is for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #50- Inspire me!. You had to go off the below picture to create a card. I chose to use Lilli Claire "Bloom little lilly" and the poppy from "Poppy Accents". I layered a bunch of the poppies into what was close to the colors and had Lilli Claire popping out. I took a tad bit of time, but it was worth it. I hope you can hop over and join, they have wonderful images and freebies to start! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!


Recipe:
Tiddly Inks digis- Lilli Claire and Poppy Accents (click on the above names to be taken to store)
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah cardstock
Enamel Accents
Stickles- lots and lots of it
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
Exacto knife
Photshop
ATG gun
Glue dots to curve the flower

17 comments:

Tina said...

i love it...you have lots of amazing creations...great card

Tina

mforquer said...

OH my this is SUPER cute!!! I love the design and the image of Tiddly Lillie poking out - how adorable!! The colors are truly perfect too! Wow it looks like so much work - but SO worth it. Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

WoW! So very cool!

Esther said...

You amaze me!! This is so creative, I love it!!!

Adrian said...

wow, cool card!

girlia said...

Outstanding! Such a creative card from a simple picture.

Staying Crafty said...

Holy cow! That looks absolutely amazing. Those vibrant colors are just jumping out at me.

Loopylou. said...

wow, wow, WOW!!! lucianna this card totally rocks!! oh it is beautiful! i love the dimension. thank you so much for sharing it with us over on tiddly inks hugs Lou xxx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

WOW!! How incredibly creative and original...I can't believe that is my poppy...wow!

It is stunning, Lucianna! :)

Stephanie said...

I LOVE that you layered the poppy, it turned out gorgeous. Fabulous idea, tres clever.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Amazing!!! Such a fabulous WOW factor!!

Thanks so much for joining us!

Crafty Hugs!

Brodders said...

Wowee, stunning card x Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just AMAZING, Lucianna! Fabulous use of the poppy. How wonderfully crative! LOVE it! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers again this week. always love your contributions. xxD

Renee said...

Love, love, love it!!! How clever! Thank you for joining us over at Tiddly Inks.
Hugs.

mycardz said...

Wow, what an awesome idea to use the poppy!! Very nice. I just love your card - it's perfect for our challenge. So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks this week. hugz, Mary

Marlena Peduzzi said...

What a fabulous card, I just love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Larissa said...

Wow this card is amazing! Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week.

Hugs,
Larissa