Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Follow your dreams






I made this card for the Make it Colourful challenge #16- use black with a dash of red. There sponsor this week is none of other than Tiddly Inks, so I absolutely had to join in. This image is from Tiddly Inks called flutterby. I hope you enjoy and hop over and try this fabulous challenge, it's a good way to win some of those wonderful Tiddly Inks digi's that you saw on the hop :)

Recipe:
Tiddly Inks digi-flutterby
Digisparkle digi- toadstool
Bazzill cardstock
Glossy Accents
My Creative Time stamps
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
Photoshop
ATG gun
Pop dots

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the image and the 3-D butterflies!

Esther said...

I love all the different 3D aspects to this card! Popping the black paper and all the cute butterflies! Wonderful!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG love this card with those tiny cute butterflies and what a fantastic job you did on the coloring!! TFS
Hugs

Angela said...

Very cute card! Love the the 3D butterflies and layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Make It Colourful! hugs, Angela

Tina said...

wow is all i can say...love it

Tina

Crafteezee said...

Very striking, love the 3D butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful. Hugs Tracy x

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I don't know how I missed this one, but I love it!! :)