Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happily Ever After...

This card was made using the weekly digi at Designed2Delight called flutterby fairy. I also used the sketch from CardPatterns- sketch 113. They both have really fun challenges and there DT give wonderful inspiration. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Wednesday :)


Recipe:
Designed2Delight digi- Flutterby Fairy
CardPatterns sketch
Bazzill cardstock
DCWV paper
Nestibilities
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
My Creative Time stamp set
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Enamel Accents
Liquid Pearls
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
Recollections flowers
Darcy gems
corner punch
ATG gun
Pop dots

4 comments:

Esther said...

This little image put a big smile on my face, how cute!!!!

Faith S. said...

What a great sketch, and I love your take on it! Adorable card--awesome coloring!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute, great card design!

Lindsay said...

Such a cutie card! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns!