Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!

I want to wish everyone out there in blog land a wonderful Mother's Day today, I hope you all have a great day!! I made this card for Designed 2 Delight's sketch challenge and there progressive challenge. The digi is from Designed 2 Delight and I followed the sketch from Carly on the blog. I turned it sideways and stamped flourishes for the ribbon on the side. I hope you enjoy and have a fabulous day :)


Recipe:
Designed 2 Delight digi- Pail of Flowers
Carly sketch
Neenah cardstock
Paper Pizzazz paper
DCWV paper
Adirondack ink
Stampology flourishes stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Liquid Pearl
Hampton Art stamp
Versafine ink
irock gems and tool
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

7 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful card i love the background on your image

Tina

girlia said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!

Tina said...

IM sorry i just saw the rest of your comment about sending me an email on a watermark...i did not recieve that

Tina
ricktina09@yahoo.com

Esther said...

Beautiful card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job! thank you for playing along with us on Designed2Delight using the new freebie.

dstandard said...

Beautiful card and great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Staying Crafty said...

How pretty! I love the way you framed the image and the swirls :)