Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Heartfelt thanks

This card was made for the Designed 2 Delight progressive challenge. I purchased the "Fun Flowers" digi set and used the "Big Bloom" digi as the background paper. For the front flowers, I layered the fun flowers and colored them with the few copics I have, lol and then drew stems on. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful night :)

Recipe:
Designed 2 Delight digi- Fun Flowers
Neenah Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
Cloud 9 Design rain dots
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Corner punch
Stickles
Copics
Staedtler pen
My Pink Stamper stamp
Colorbox ink
ATG gun
Pop dots
Glue dots

7 comments:

Bridget said...

OMGoodness! I love what you did with this week's image! How fun is that? Thank you for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

Adrian said...

Great job! Where do u get your Neenah cardstock?

Tina said...

i just love this card....the whole card is so pretty and colorful

Tina

Yvonne said...

I love this card! Great use of color and balance!!!

Staying Crafty said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! The way the flowers are colored is amazing. It gives them so much interest and so much depth too. You really have a good eye for mixing colors.

girlia said...

pretty.

dstandard said...

What a pretty card - love it! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!