Friday, May 6, 2011

Spring Chicken

I made this card for the Hambo Hoedown challenge #14- farm chicken with dots and stripes. Okay so this is one of those cards that might barely pass the dots and stripes, I made the grass to look like the stripes and the sentiment made with the dots. I know, I know, you are probably thinking "REALLY" or you are thinking "wow, very inventive", lol. Hopefully the better one ;) I know I am pushing it but come on, isn't it cute. I quilled some paper strips and glued them to their feet to look like springs. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful night, hopefully I gave you a laugh to go to bed with :)

Recipe:
Hambo Hoedown digi- Farm chicken
Digisparkle digi background
Neenah Cardstock
Glossy Accents
Memory System Zig pen
Enamel Accents
Stickles
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots


7 comments:

Karin said...

How cute! LOVE the sentiment :) I say very creative on the dots n stripes! Thanks for playing at the Hoedown!

Adrian said...

very cute!

Yolanda said...

Definitely cute!

Esther said...

I cracked up when I saw this, I love it!!!
Thanks for the laugh and great job!!!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Haha! This made me cluck and cackle~! Super cute idea!

Joy said...

what fun chickens, thanks for playing with Hambo! JOY DT

Melissa said...

Very cute idea! I love the quilling for springs...too funny! I like that you definitely thought outside the box for your dots and stripes! Thanks for joining us at the hoedown!