Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer Bear

I made this card for the Designed to Delight progressive Challenge- Summer days. I used an older sketch from A la card Monkey for the layout of the card. Anyone can join in on the fun for this challenge, so hop over and get some free digi's!! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Tuesday :)

Recipe:
Designed to Delight digi
A la card monkey sketch
Neenah cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock
DCWV paper
ki memories sticker
$1 bin flowers
Martha Stewart punch
Corner Punch
Enamel Accents
Stickles
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

3 comments:

jill said...

awesome gets better every time


jgrasen@yahoo.com

Lola said...

SO cute and I especially like how you colored his hair with all the texture! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Designed2Delight!

Jennifer McGee said...

I too love how you colored this cute little bear with lots of dimension! Your card layout is a great one. Thanks for playing with us at Designed 2 Delight.