Sunday, June 19, 2011

Award time


I want to thank Gloria from "Girlia's Cards" and Carri from "DoubleClick Connections" for my yummy award. I actually thought they had made this and was showing a picture of it, lol. They both make really wonderful projects and are really great virtual blogging friends to have, so go check them out when you get a chance. Thank you again for thinking of me :)

With this award there are a few rules you must follow upon receiving this award. They are as follows:
Thank the individual for the award and link their name back to their blog.
Pass it on to 8 blog friends
Tell 7 Random Facts about myself

So the 8 random people chosen are: ~The two that I received this from would definatley be on this list, but I wouldn't want them to have to do it all over again :) ~

Katieo- Katieo's
Victoria- Victoria's Junk

7 Random Facts about me: Okay, now the hard part is finding something interesting :)

1. I always have to have music on when I craft or anywhere for that matter.
2. I never go barefoot because I don't like anything getting stuck to my feet, even in my house
3. Continued from 2, I never go barefoot in the sand or water because I am afraid I will step on something, it will become imbedded and possibly grow babies (you never know)
4. I can be a little paranoid about things ;)
5. I think Monchichi's are the cutest, they are just so fuzzy and pinchable
6. I always believe that my next project will be my best and favorite, even if I love my current one
7. I LOVE pineapple :)


7 comments:

girlia said...

congratulations on your award. I am fussy about hotel rooms. (I pack my blow up bed--lol)

Staying Crafty said...

Thanks so very much!!! I really enjoyed reading about you :) I usually wear socks in the house, but not shoes. Crafty best wishes!

jen said...

Oh my gosh thank you so much for thinking of me.. I appreciate it soooooooooo much!!! What a cute award too.. :)
I will try and get this posted on my blog this week.. Thanks again!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
hugs,jen

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for thinking about me, I really appreciate it!

Esther said...

Thanks Lucianna, you are so sweet!!
I will get it posed on my blog this week!
Have a wonderful week!

Tina said...

Thanks lucianna...congrats on recieveing this award.. so very nice of you to think of me...i am totally the same with you.. i ALWAYS where shoes or flip flops in the house...i feel the same way

Tina

Tina said...

you also have an award on my blog

Tina