Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Benefits of being a woman


A vintage card and a gothic card all in one week, talk about digging into both ends of the challenge scale for me ;) I made this card for the A La Monkey sketch challenge # 59- vintage + sketch. As I said last week, you cannot go wrong with their sketches, they are always terrific. I used the digi and embellishments from "Create with TLC", they have wonderful vintage digi stamps and papers. I still need a lot of work in the vintage arena, but it was really fun to try and I loved coloring it up! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful night :)

P.S. in case you can't read it the sentiment from " Create with TLC" it says:

Benefits of being a Woman
If we forget to shave, no one has to know... We can fully assess a
person just by looking at their shoes... We have the ability to dress
ourselves... sometimes chocolate truly can solve all your problems...
and you can tell which glass is yours by the lipstick mark.




Recipe:
A La Card Monkey sketch
Neenah cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
Recollections lace
Buttons
corner punch
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

5 comments:

Adrian said...

Super nice!

girlia said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Great image and I love the lace. This is just so pretty Lucianna. Have a great weekend ;)

Terry and Shirley SU said...

Beautiful card, wonderful coloring... really lovely!

Terry
A La Card Monkey

DIANA L. said...

Absolutely stunning .