Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday- CTO #18



It's time for another Celebrate the Occasion challenge and #18's theme is Birthday (must have a party hat). So I made my card with a bunch of party hats! I made a spiral pop up with some party hats cut from the Celebrations Cricut cartridge and then on the front quilled a little party hat to match the inside. Everyone needs something birthday, there is a birthday everyday right ;) So I hope you can hop over and take a look at what the DT has created and join in on the birthday fun!!! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful night or day :)

Congratulations to Shelly, Kurlygirl and Karen, last week's winners (it was to hard for them to decide, so many great entries) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recipe:
Neenah cardstock
ki memories paper stack
DCWV cardstock
Martha Stewart cherish tags
Cricut Celebrations Cartridge
My Pink Stamper stamp
Inkadinkado stamp
Stickles
irock tool and gems
American crafts ribbon
Quilling paper strips
Corner punch
ATG gun
Pop dots

13 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This card is so elegant even with the little party hats I love it.

Esther said...

I really love the hats inside this card!! What a creative and fun idea!!!!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful job!

Tina said...

omg this is the coolest card...the hats inside are way to cute

Tina

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love the popping hats!

Staying Crafty said...

That is SO neat!!!

katieo said...

The hats look like they are flying. funtastic.

girlia said...

Lucianna there aren't enough words to say how adorable this is. Amazing work as always.

jen said...

I just love party hats and you made this card so cute!!! Great job.
hugs,jen

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I love the pop up hats!!! Great job!

CraftyJAR said...

Love the pop ups! Very cute card.
Judy

Nadia's World said...

Love the pop ups! Very beautiful card!

Nicole T.

Laverne said...

Love your card...you are so talented!