Sunday, June 5, 2011

Coloring Tutorial- 4 of 4 (dress)




Please start here for video tutorial, click here, you will also find information on how this challenge/tutorial works along with a supply list.

To go back to video # 2, click here.

To go back to video # 3, click here.

Image colored in video, untouched

Click on the little froggy to upload your coloring creation(s), you can enter more than once for more chances to win, just make sure they are colored different colors :) The winner will receive a $20 gift card to Michaels or JoAnns, there choice. Any age can join in, my daughter's are going to join in for fun. Tutorial digi needs to be used for this challenge and remember, have fun ;)


6 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sooo excited, I hope I will have enough time to start it today, if not definitely tomorrow!! Thanks

girlia said...

Lovin' the blue dress. Yayyyyy!

Adrian said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to share! Had a lot of fun! Again, thanks so much!

Melissa said...

I really had fun, thanks so much for the tutorials, you did a great job!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks so much for the video! I really like looking at all the designs!

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and tutorial - I had 19 hours to spare.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/