Saturday, June 11, 2011

Congratulations- Throwback Thursday



I made this card for Emma's Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time. You need to use any lite cartridge that you have along with some bling and I chose "Four legged friends". I am not sure if I have even used this cartridge yet, but I saw the little wiener dog and had to make this card. A friend of mine has been trying to breed her two wiener dogs and they finally succeeded so a card is in order, right? The female is black and the male is brown, so I made one of the puppies look like daddy and of course the females have a little bling on their ears. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
Cricut Lite- Four Legged Friends
Create with TLC- dog days paper freebie
Dilsaver Designs- paw print
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah cardstock
Mark Richards crystals
Glossy Accents
Copics
Staedtler markers
Ribbon
White Gel pen
Photoshop for sentiment
ATG gun
Pop dots

6 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

How cute is this! I love it! Those little dachshunds are adorable! I'm sure your friend is going to love it! Good Luck with the challenge!
Amber

Tina said...

omg...i love this card...great details and colors and the dog and the paw are so cute

Tina

Ruthie said...

What a cute card! You friend is going to love it!

Thanks for playing along with us at Throwback Thursday's!

Ruthie :)

Cathy said...

love the card and weiner dogs:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great paper on this! I have this cartridge but still have not opened it!

Staying Crafty said...

What an adorable card! I love how one of them is inside the little doggie bed :)