Monday, June 6, 2011

CTO Pool Party Blog Hop Winner


The winner has been chosen for the Blog Hop, but before I announce that I just want to give a big thank you to all the people that follow, new and old, and the DT for the wonderful comments and making it such a fun hop. Pat on the back for you!!! Thanks everyone :)

Okay, okay, the winner was chosen through random.org and the winning # is:


37. Cathy said...

Super job on your cards. Love the colors. thanks for the chance to win some wonderful candy. I am a follower.


I left your email address off, but you did give it to me ;) Congratulations Cathy, I will email you, but if you see this before you can email me you mailing information and we will get your goodies out. Congratulations again!!!


3 comments:

thekolbes said...

Congrats Cathy
Trish

jill said...

congrats cathy

Cathy said...

Thank you, I e-mailed my addy. I really enjoyed the Hop!!