Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday



I made this card for the A La Card Monkey challenge # 60. Such a simple, beautiful sketch but it was a challenge for me to think on this one. I decided to make a masculine card, I really love the paper from laPomme designs and that is the argyle print I used. I also used a Stamp Fairy image, it goes so perfectly for a 1st birthday. I made another circle in Photoshop and added the sentiment with the number in the middle. Hop over to A La Card Monkey, their sketches never let you down! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful night :)


Recipe:
A La Card Monkey sketch # 60
Stamp Fairy image
laPomme Design digi paper
Bazzill cardstock
Neenah cardstock
Glossy Accents
Prismacolor pencils
OMS
ATG gun
Pop dots

4 comments:

Tina said...

this was a fun hclalenge...i love your papers..the image is adorable

Tina

Terry and Shirley SU said...

I love that you put the bear upside down. It really adds! Great job with the sketch this week. Thanks for playing!

Terry
A La Card Monkey

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Great take on the sketch!

Esther said...

I just love the bear hanging upside down!! So cute!