Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy 4th- CTO #20


It is time to Celebrate the Occasion with Challenge # 20- 4th of July (red, white and blue). For my project I made some S'more sets to hand out for my kids, so, so easy. I cut a 6x6 and folded it in half, put the goodies into a sandwich bag and stapled the folded section on. I then designed my image and sentiment on a 2.5x3 and glued it on top of the staples. Fun and easy for everyone to enjoy. Excuse the scrunched up group picture, they just wouldn't stand up and I wanted you to see the group, so well they are scrunched ;) Don't forget to hop over to CTO and join in on the challenge, I would absolutely love to see all of your projects!! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful night :)

~ A big Congratulations to Barbara, last week's winner!!!!!

Recipe:
Stamp Fairy digi
Tiddly Inks digital paper
Neenah cardstock
Recollections 12x12 paper in white
Prismacolor pencils
Goo Gone
Liquid Pearls
Stapler
Sandwich bag with ingredients
ATG gun
Photoshop for sentiment

15 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super Cute! Love that little bear
DIANA L (DT#2)

Rhonda Emery said...

love the little bear and the candy bag super cute.

Tina said...

loving this...great colors and the bear is so cute

Tina

Nicole said...

How cute!! Love the bear.. awwwwww!

GiGi said...

This is so cute and such a great idea! I love smores! :)

girlia said...

too cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Yummy treat bag! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

These are so CUTE!!! :-)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Such a fun project! I love the adorable digi bear!

Esther said...

Another creative idea, how fun, portable s'mores!!!!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

This is just adorable...and a great idea!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

Love this idea! and the little bear is just so adorable.

Mary said...

Very cute treat bags, great idea with the smores!!

Emily said...

This is an adorable idea! Everyone loves smores!!