Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy 4th


I was chosen again this week to be the Guest Designer at A La Card Monkey, I so love them, they have such wonderful sketches. This week at A La Card Monkey challenge #62- Red, White, Blue + sketch. Hop over and join in, you could be chosen as a guest designer!! I received this wonderful vintage digi from Create with TLC and had to use it, she has a lot of wonderful freebies and digi's to buy. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Recipe:
A La Card Monkey sketch
Create With TLC- patriotic boys freebie
laPomme Design digi paper
Neenah Cardstock
Prismacolor pencils
Goo Gone
Ribbon
Red Tape
Glue dots
Pop Dots
ATG gun
Photoshop

8 comments:

Adrian said...

Awesome job!

DIANA L. said...

Great job on both cards.

Esther said...

Love the digi on this!

girlia said...

Beautiful as always!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Such a gorgeous image! A great card.

Terry and Shirley SU said...

Beautiful job with the sketch and colors, Lucianna. I enjoy seeing your creations every week. Thanks for being our guest designer! I'm following you now, and hope you'll do the same for me.

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

Staying Crafty said...

This is adorable! I love how you put the sentiment in the star :)