Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hugs and Kisses


I am really excited to be the Guest Designer again at A La Card Monkey for this week. This week is Challenge #61- girly girl + sketch, so sparkles, glitter, beads, ribbons, whatever makes you think girl. Well I don't know how much more girl you can get than with pink and lots of it. I made this card using an adorable Tiddly Inks image called "You are on my mind", she looked very girly to me with the hearts and all. I hope you can join in on the fun at A La Card Monkey, they always have beautiful sketches to work with along with fun challenges!!


Recipe:
A La Card Monkey sketch #61
Tiddly Inks digi and sentiment
laPomme Designs digital paper
Ribbon
Stickles
Enamel Accents
Homemade stick pin
Prismacolor Pencils
OMS
Copics
ATG gun
Pop dots

8 comments:

Tina said...

such a sweet girl...i love te color combo and details..your papers are beautiful...very pretty

Tina

girlia said...

adorable

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty!

girlia said...

Lucianna I have an award for you on my blog please stop by and pick it up

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Oh My Gosh... this is so darn cute. I just love this girl with the pigtails!. I just love all the paper and the colors too. Great Card!!

Thanks for being a Guest Designer for us at A La Card Monkey!!

Hugs
Shirley

jen said...

Super,super cute!!! I always love your cards...Great job and thanks for sharing your talent with us...
hugs,jen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I have an award for you on my blog!

Staying Crafty said...

Absolutely beautiful!